Born from a former alliance between Euralis Semences and Caussade Semences, the Lidea company has become one of the top ten field seeds companies at a global scale.
With 2.000 employees, 350 million Euro turnover, 8 production sites in France, Romania, Ukraine, Spain and Russia and 17 research stations throughout Europe, Lidea processes maize, sunflower, rapeseed, straw cereals, fodder crops, soya, sorghum, pulses, owning 45.000 field hectares in 5 countries.
With the aim to become the leader in Russia and Ukraine, they invested on a production plant in Russia with state-of-the-art Cimbria technology.
The first stage of the plant was completed in 2020. Despite the limits imposed by Covid-19, we installed the first part of the sunflower seed processing line in just two months. It includes:
The second phase is scheduled for completion in June 2021 and will include:
- Sunflower receiving system with belt conveyors and pre-cleaner
- Large bulk storage facility and conveyor handling system
- Ear Corn conveying to sheller
- Sheller line with shellers and pre-cleaner
- Transfer system to the big bagging stations
- White Dust Filter system, including waste handling to waste bin
- Seed Conditioning line with Big Bag Unloading stations
- Installation of processing lines, with Fine cleaner, Sizers, Graders, Colour sorter, and sized seed big bagging
- White Dust Filter system, including waste handling to waste big bags, etc.
The new plant represents the next step in the client’s strategic development, beginning from the great focus in R&D, genetics and breeding technologies, up to investment in Cimbria technology to ensure optimum processing of the region’s harvests and to grow the business of farmers across Europe.