Ideal solution for vertical transport of dry bulk material
The Cimbria bucket elevator is ideal for the vertical transport of products such as grain, pellets and powder. It distinguishes itself by its high degree of high durability, safety of working and low power consumption when compared to the capacity. They are highly resistant to wear and can be placed for indoor as well as outdoor use.
Cimbria Bucket Elevators are manufactured with EU-buckets and optimal number of buckets per meter belt and nominal belt speed depending on the specific product requirements.
The elevator top is of bolted construction and is complete with a heavy duty main drive shaft mounted on industrial quality ball bearings. They are supplied in easily assembled modular sections in galvanised plate, alternatively a painted finish. The elevators are available with a wide range of accessories.
The bucket elevator is available in 10 different sizes with capacities ranging from 40 to 1,300m³/h. The elevators are self-supporting up to 50 metres depending at the sizes.
The bucket elevators are naturally designed according to valid norms and regulations, and delivered with mandatory documentation. Furthermore, they can be delivered in full compliance with the ATEX-directive.
Product overview - Bucket elevators
Cimbria Bucket Elevator product overview
- Bucket elevator data sheets
- Bucket Elevator EC5 6 8.pdf
- Bucket Elevator ED10.pdf
- Bucket Elevator EE18 20 24.pdf
- 40A Elevator buckets EU high speed.pdf
- Elevator Buckets type M Columbus.pdf
- Belt misalignment detector.pdf
- Bucket Elevator EC5 EC6 & EC8 w drive arrangement and Belt.pdf
- Bucket elevator EC8 low speed.pdf
- Bucket Elevator ED10 w drive arrangement and belt.pdf
- Bucket Elevator ED12 EE14.pdf
- Bucket Elevator ED12 EE14 w drive arrangement and belt.pdf
- Bucket elevator EE18 20 24 w drive arrangement and Belt.pdf